Search This Blog

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Infolinks, About Infolinks, Infolinks Experience, Infolinks Reviews

Experience with Infolinks

1)I have joined the Infolinks on Jan 23rd 2009.

2)I came to about Infolinks while browsing for text link advertising in “Google”, I joined because it is free and easy to open an account in Infolinks.

3)The information provided in Infolinks website is easy to read and understand easily and using of Infolinks is very easy compare to other text links advertising programs.

4)No there is no need of changing our website for using Infolinks; just placing the link in the end of the body is enough.

5)I am very much happy with earnings of Infolinks compare to other text links advertising programs.

6)Compare to other text links programs Infolinks is easy to understand and easy to use.

7)As I am beginner still now I haven’t receive any payments.

8)Still now I haven’t asked any query for Infolinks support, but what I required of using Infolinks is clear and easy to understand. So, thanks for Infolinks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi all, share your Cricket Academy Details to get publish on our blog for more reach. Thank You!